Teach Future China is hiring Volunteer teachers from 2019 to 2021 years for China
Working location: Hebei
Release date: 2018-10-12
Source of information: China Development Brief
“Teach Future China” was established in 2008 and is affiliated to the UNESCO International Rural Education Research and Training Center. In 2014, “Teach for China” was registered as a private non-enterprise unit in the Beijing Municipal Civil Affairs Bureau. Beijing teaches charity development center for China.” The project supports outstanding university graduates to teach in rural schools with relatively few educational resources for two years. During this period, they provide continuous and systematic training to train and assemble outstanding talents who care about education, so as to promote the progress of Chinese society.
description of job:
Actor who is educated in fairness
——Teaching 2019 volunteer teachers for China
Why go to the countryside to teach?
Because China is very short of teachers, especially in rural areas where resources are scarce and remote, teachers are even more scarce. Hard conditions, inconvenient work and life, make more and more young teachers reluctant to go to the countryside.
Because of the lack of teachers, some teaching points can only be forced to withdraw, which will lead to students going to school to go further mountainous roads; because of the lack of teachers, music, sports and fine arts courses can not be opened, the school’s music equipment, sports equipment can only Neatly placed in the equipment room, there is a lot of dust, so that children can’t develop in an all-round way; because of the lack of teachers, especially the lack of new young teachers, knowledge will not be updated, and the education our children receive will fall behind. The gap between urban and rural education will widen.
what can we do?
Then let more young people see the status quo of rural education and try to do some hard work. There are nearly ten million college graduates every year in China. There must be teachers who have ideals in the middle, and certainly want to do some rural education. Things, more want to lifelong investment in China’s rural education. Collecting their strengths, trying to make some changes to rural education, and then promoting social attention to rural education, paying attention to China’s education, we believe that through such efforts, the status quo of rural education in China will be changed.
Now, the recruitment of 2019 volunteer teachers for China is officially opened. Here you can find a group of like-minded partners. You can do interesting educational experiments in your classroom. More targeted training allows you to grow up quickly. A qualified volunteer teacher.
What are you waiting for? Come and apply!
1. Full-time undergraduate graduates and postgraduates (with no restrictions on specialization) within two years of graduation or graduation;
2. Pay attention to education fairness, love education, be willing to cooperate, be tenacious, and determined to join the rural frontline in two years. education.
Teaching time: September 2019 to July 2021
Teaching location: rural schools in Hebei, Guizhou, Hunan, Yunnan, and Sichuan
1. Complete teaching work to help students develop in an all-round way;
2. Participate in training, group building, study tour and other activities, submit work reports and semester summaries on time;
3. Conduct social research and organize small-scale public welfare projects according to school and community conditions .
1. Choosing a school: Choosing suitable and stable cooperative schools in rural areas;
2. Guarantee: granting monthly living allowances, returning homes for the Spring Festival, purchasing insurance; teaching schools to arrange accommodation;
3. Training: 1 month post pre-training, vocational training three times, four times the medium-term training;
4, visit: 1-2 times per semester staff visits;
5. resources: integration of resources for your research and social welfare projects, provide support and guidance;
6, team : Provide team funds, assemble regional teams to conduct tour and other group building activities, exchange, support and cooperation;
7. Study tour: 2 teams to study hard, temper and grow in the journey;
8. Career development: volunteers to complete the teaching Provide proof of teaching, provide career planning counseling, and recommend employment opportunities;
9. Alumni Association: Alumni Association that gathers diverse talents, and will continue to provide support for your development after two years.
Registered users – Participate in the selection (written test, interview) – accept the offer – try to sign the contract – prepare for the job (pre-job training) – apply for the job
Click the link http://a.21tfc.org , now Apply now!
For more stories, contact us:
Official website: www.21tfc.org
Tel: 010-6164 3477 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sina Weibo: @教 for China Wechat:
Address for China Address: Haidian District, Beijing Room C901, Science and Technology Building, Beijing Normal University, 19 Xinjiekouwai Street
“为中国而教”（Teach Future China）成立于2008年，隶属于联合国教科文组织国际农村教育研究与培训中心，2014年“为中国而教”在北京市民政局注册成为民办非企业单位“北京为华而教公益发展中心”。项目支持优秀大学毕业生到教育资源相对匮乏的农村学校全职任教两年，期间提供持续而系统的培训，培养和集结关心教育的优秀人才，以此促进中国社会的进步。
电话：010-6164 3477 邮箱：email@example.com